Ordinary Life, Ordinary Day

Tell me what is ordinary means ..
Having a good career, working for a big company, marriage and having kids, living in a house, buying a car, ordinary is normal .. tho' everyone writing their own story but we can still see the silverline between one and another
and there is me .. someone who tryin' so hard just to live an ordinary life .. and in the end i just have to accept i'm not destined for an ordinary life
My daily activity quiet ordinary you know, wake up, do some workouts, cooks, have a nap, hangout with friends, playing games, writing, pretty ordinary right? But then there is my work life and love life ..

I can't work in an office. I don't like wearing suits. I don't like office politics. That's why i'm stop looking for a job after i quit the last one .. some said i'm not thinking throughly .. indeed! If i know that i would be running into a dangerous field right now maybe i'm gonna endure the pain and be a loyal salaryman .. but i can't .. i just can't .. the dangerous field i'm running through right now giving me a lot of hard times, draining out my emotions, beat me up mentally, and laugh at me when i'm down .. That's where i'm challenged, i feel the anger, i won't lose, i can make mistakes, i can pick the wrong choices, but one thing i can't do .. giving up .. so here i am tryin' to run a business on my own

What is wrong with being single? nothing .. it just sometimes i can't deal with loneliness, it is hard to handle when you need someone to hear your struggle but it's not me, well at least i can still pedal it out :)) i have a rather complicated love story in search for my soulmate .. But right now i'm in a situation where i search for someone who can really make me falling in love again ..


Komentar

Postingan Populer